Top 10 Questions
- Where do I send my transcripts?
- Is there a bank on campus or in town?
- Can the application fee be waived?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- How do I contact the Admissions Office?
- How do I submit my high school transcript?
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- I missed orientation, what do I do?
- How do I get a copy of my transcript?
- What is required for university graduation honors?
Our Best Answer - Can I repeat a class?
Repeating a Class
Cal Poly Pomona allows students to repeat courses under certain circumstances. Go to the Course Repetition webpage to see if you meet the conditions and for instructions on Course Repetition and Grade Forgiveness.
If you do repeat a course and want to have your first grade removed, you may request approval by using the Grade Forgiveness through Course Repetition Form and submitting it to the Registrar's Office or the Bronco Advising Center.
You are limited to 42 units of course repeats and 16 units of Grade Forgiveness and the course must be repeated at Cal Poly Pomona and not at a community college.
- What is grade forgiveness?
- What is an incomplete?
- How long do I have to complete a course with an incomplete grade?
- Do you have any academic support programs?
- What is your grading policy?