Top 10 Questions
- How and when will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I contact the Financial Aid Office?
- What types of financial aid do you have available?
- What is the status of my application?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- What is BroncoDirect?
- How do I contact a student, staff member or department?
- How do I check the status of my financial aid application?
- Where can I learn how to use Microsoft Office?
- Do you have a Career Center?
Our Best Answer - When is the application deadline?
Application periods and deadlines for application to Cal Poly Pomona vary by quarter and by whether you are applying as a freshman, upper division transfer, credential or graduate student. Deadlines for graduate programs may also vary by program.
For an updated list of application periods and deadlines, please go to our Admissions Deadlines website. You will also find Document Deadlines on the website. Be sure to check the appropriate link on the bottom of the page to see specific deadlines for freshmen, transfers, graduates and credential.
- Do I submit copies of my documents or originals?
- When is the deadline to pay tuition?
- When can I accept my loan?
- How do I apply for graduation?
- When should I drop my class?
- How do I apply as a transfer student?